I get a number of enquiries from members about how to go about renewing their FAC. The procedure is quite straightforward and I will act as second referee for any club member on renewal. I cannot act as referee on initial applications.
First of all complete all of the application that you can. This includes:-
- Form 101 Parts A, B, C, D & F
- Form 125 Part A.
- If you live in Dorset or some other counties, the separate white Additional Information form.
- The main Form 101 so that I can add my details as second referee in Part E.
- One of the Reference Forms 125 complete with brown envelope so that I can fill it out Part B and C.
- At least one photograph so that I can endorse the back.
- The Additional Information form that needs signing by the Club Secretary.
I will do my bit and return to you the main Form 101 and photograph. I will send the Form 125 and Additional Information form direct to the constabulary headquarters.
You are welcome to telephone me and discuss any problems you have, or contact me by post at the address below.
PO Box 7165
Stuart Ford - Club Secretary